Thursday, March 6, 2014

What a Bombshell

 
 I had the such an emotional Thursday ... Our 3 Diamonds sons went to school(college) as usually, while Esteban #3 had an appointment at the  optometrist and my GEM accompanied him. However little did I know that my GEM and our 4 sweet sons had such a bombshell in store for me ...

You see, a few years ago my engagement and our wedding bands were stolen and we never found out who took them. Time went by, unexpected monetary events transpired, but my hubby ALWAYS told me that the day I least expect, he'd propose to me, just like the 1st. time ...

At about 9:00 p.m., my GEM of 25 1/2 years of martial bliss, called our 4 secretive sons into the kitchen, asked me to turn around, close my eyes and when everyone was ready, my husband Carlos R. Advincola, Sr. told me to turn around and when I did, he was on one knee and asked me to marry him again ... I've NEVER cried so much(in a gleeful) way and then our 4 Soldiers of Christ surrounded both of us with hugs, kisses and pictures, too ...

What I'm about to say comes from the depths of my heart and here is goes ... "Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such a loving husband and 4 amazing sons ...  #HaLLeLuJaH,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,