Monday, December 29, 2014

Thank You Jesus

My GEM & I were discussing everything known to man. The news, our 4 sons, television shows and oh yes, my hubby also suggested that I cut down on my coffee intake (no, caffeine doesn't affect me). #Hehehe‬, Per contra, my Doctor of Love went to the supermarket and brought me a brand new tasty tea, with just the ingredients I was craving for. ‪#Sweet‬, I love my Honey Bun so much; because he knows how to touch my heart. Thank you Jesus Christ for this ...
 
Ephesians 5:25 (NCV) - Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it.
 
I honesty love being married to my best friend ... ‪#HaLLeLuJaH‬,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,