Monday, June 15, 2015

Road Runner Style

 I'm going to be honesty, Monday really gave my family a run for our    money. #Hehehe, My Dominican Danish & I felt like the Road Runner yesterday ...  #InAFunKindOfWay,

Now, our 4 baby boys are now tucked in their beds and resting up a storm; because a new day filled with lots of adventures is awaiting them. ‪#Sweet‬, Nonetheless, before everyone said good-night, we all enjoyed the treat my GEM brought for home for dessert. And our 4 considerate sons also surprised us with some tasty fried chicken and cheese burgers from McDonalds ... ‪#WeAreLovingIt‬,  Like father, like 4 sons ... ‪#Alleluia‬,

There's a Hispanic saying, if he's a good son, then he's going to be a loving husband and father. The proof is in the pudding ... ‪#ThankYouJesus‬,

#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,