Thursday, February 14, 2013

25 Yrs. Ago ~ Our Engagement

This is what I'm grateful for ... That 25 years ago today, my sweet  GEM & I got engaged! In God's House and in the presence of the congregation and siblings too. After that day, the Holy Ghost allowed vessels from far and near to reconfirm that our unity was and is ~ Destined from ABOVE ... Hallelujah :D


With this, I'd like to share with all of you the following: I LoVe the manner in which the Lord used and still uses my GEM to teach me the true meaning and feeling of laughter birthed through LoVe ... Thank you, Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful: husband, father, role model and especially A God Fearing Man ... Have Mercy :-)

Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,