Sunday, March 24, 2013

LiKe Niagara Falls

The calling of the Lord fell over us like a ten ton truck. It started with my GEM when he was in his mommy's womb in the Dominican Republic. Now, the same thing transpired for me while I too, was in my mom's womb in the United States. Little did we know that God chose the day, month and year when our eyes would meet, first date would occur and especially when we'd say "I Do" ...

As time went on, the anointing hit us like Niagara Falls, filled with bricks instead of flowing water. Our Heavenly Father also blessed us with 4 wonderful sons and a Pastoral Ministry too. Two individuals were joined together as one, in every sense of the word. The Teaching and Preaching was birthed in two different locations and destined from above ...

By the grace of God, this Bible verse is definitely stamped in our hearts ...

Philippians 2:2 (ESV) Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.


Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,