Friday, June 6, 2014

2 Blissful Events

Today, at the Advincola home, 2 wonderful events are being celebrated. The love of my life, the man that Jesus Christ allowed me to set my eyes on for the 1st. at Church is celebrating his "Birthday" ... I'm going to be honest, every year my GEM looks, sounds and cooks better and better ... When it comes to surprising our 4 Diamond sons or me with something tremendous, my Dominican Danish is always the man with a foolproof ... #HaLLeLuJaH, However, today our 4 loving sons left their Papi speechless; because they purchased a Monoprice(Route 66) Guitar for their father & me ... #Hehehe, I say the guitar is for both of us; because when my Honey Bun gets into his "Serenading Romantic Moods" then I'm the only that truly benefits from it ... #HaveMercy,

In addition, my GEM & I are Praising God, LOUD, proud and with a dinner that's going to cold our tummies with lots of sweet love; because 26 years ago today my hubby & I were wed at City Hall ... That's right, 26 years of trails, tribulations(not with each other) but with a people that don't believe in the true definition of the institute of the word "Marriage". In our book and heart, the word marriage means "TiL Death due You Part ... Thank you Gracious God because you knew that I didn't know the true meaning of a heartfelt chuckle until you introduced me to the man I call today my GEM, husband, soul-mate, father of our 4 handsome sons and a unique Christian man that glorifies your name where ever he goes ... I Love this Dominican Man, our 4 sons call Island Boy ... This is us 26 years ago ... #HaLLeLuJaH,
 
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,