Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Oh Yes, Anniversary #26

On this day, 26 years ago, my GEM & I exchanged our vows in front of God, the congregation, family, friends and the community, too ... This is one of the happiest milestones in our life's ... During these 26 blissful years, my hubby & I have totally enjoyed each others company in more ways than one ...

Thank you Heavenly Matchmaker for telling me in Church 27 1/2 ago to turn around because you had a long awaited gift for me ... I'm so glad I did, because NOW & ALWAYS I'm blessed with a loving husband, a positive roll model for our 4 Diamonds sons and the man that makes my hearts beat 100 mph every time I see him or hear his sweet, strong and Dominican voice ... #HaveMercy, Ladies & gentlemen, WAIT on the Lord and you'll see how BLESSED married life is ... #SweetJesusLove,


#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope and Pray you've obtained something from our post ... #Blessings,